Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Best PM Movie Quote

Inspired by an newsletter (email) that I received from Gantthead.com. With their message of Holiday Cheer, the team at Gantthead.com raised my awareness about their new Project Management T-shirts. Each of the designs present a twist on semi-famous movie quotes. Given that "...the attendees at the PMI show in Atlanta and the Microsoft Office Project Conference in Seattle loved [their] gantthead t-shirts... " - it made me think of what would be my favourite PM Movie quote.

Well — definitely no contest.

Pulp Fiction (1994).
Scene: Winston Wolfe (played by Harvey Keitel) interacting with Jules and Vincent who have a bloody car to clean up.
If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f&#!-ing car.
If you want to check out Gantthead's T-shirts, head on over to their store.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home